LAST UPDATE: 28-10-2022
Your privacy is important to us. Navacqs Seal Suppliers B.V. takes care to handle your personal data with care. The processing of your data is done in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. We place cookies on your device and like to be transparent about the reasons and 3th party service we use.
What are cookies?
1) Functional cookies
To allow the website to function properly, we use functional cookies. These cookies ensure that:
- Info is passed from one page to the next, for example when filling in data
- If you have placed a product in the shopping basket, its contents will be visible during your next visit
- You can register as a user and log in
- Your language preference is remembered
- The online chat works properly
2) Statistics and analysis
Statistics are displayed of all the information we collect. By looking at this data, we learn more about our visitors and can serve you better in the future. We use this information to improve our ease of use. Examples include a clickable price table and improvements to the structure of the menu. The following are covered by cookies:
- The number of visitors to pages on this site is tracked
- Time spent per page visited is tracked
- The order in which visitors visit our pages is tracked
- Search keywords are recorded
- The clicking behaviour of visitors is recorded
- By placing a cookie, a distinction is made between a new visitor and a returning visitor
If you have visited our website, we may display advertisements after your visit. For example, an advertisement by Navacqs on another website or in a (mobile) app. Cookies are placed for the following reasons:
- To prevent you from seeing an advertisement too often, a record is kept of how often it has been shown
- Per adclick, Navacqs pays an amount to the advertisement space vendor.